Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The next leg.

This is the next leg from Mondays fall. Timed perfectly this should break through current support. Personally protected myself from yesterdays rally which was just as good.

Sold my BWLD @ 1.10 from .65. Saved me about .35. Currently .75.

I did buy a mess of puts yesterdays though at the bell. Noticed cycles were changing so I hopped in puts in:

AA 13's @ .33
AKS 19 @ .25
JPM 40's @ .17
BWLD .35's @ .05

Turns out AA got downgraded today so with the market being down i'm up nicely on all. I'm going to get out of AA and AKS at the open.

This could be a sharp sell-off for the next few into OPEX, but my main focus is loading up on HANS since the next cycle is coming soon as well.

Here's a post of the positions: (account summary in a new post)
NOTE! P&L is incorrect. Bids start at zero before the market opens ;)

No comments: