Monday, August 17, 2009

And there she goes.....

This looks to be the start of our correction I mentioned. I split up some astrology cycles into the yearly time frame and it turns out March and August are the turning points. Kinda funny how this has lined up.

With that said, I caught very little of this fall unfortunately. I decided a while back that I won't hold options over the weekend due to the extra Theta burn involved. I think i'm gonna have to rethink that one and buy leaps instead.

I did close out of my BWLD aug. and sept. puts. Aug @ .15 (E) and my sept. @ 1.10 (from .65) for about an 80%ish return on those.

I also sold out of my LDK calls @ .40. Not sure if i mentioned that, but I wanted to stick to a strategy that didn't have any earnings factors involved since it's such a lotto. Turned out to be a good choice.

On the HANS from I bought more calls today. Own the 32-34 calls now. Why I did this I don't know, since it should pop by Wed or Thur. Unfortunately I'm addicted to buying support levels and really should focus on letting the cycle play out.

DNDN another fall here. This correction aligns nicely with the markets. What's the yield on my option position? 0. Great. What a joke.

Here's the trade summary.....



Add the fact that BWLD was sold @ 1.10 and I bought some 33's on HANS @ .25.

Account @ about 223 from a start of 289 right now. The killer LIKE ALWAYS is fucking theta. Seriously, this is destroying me.

Opened up a forex account to test the new method combined with the old and it was up approx 150% on 150 trades. So obviously this garbage is working. Options just make it more difficult. I'll post up a rough equity curve of it too. It's very pretty :)

No comments: